Derby entry comments for Derby #72: Book Titles Re-Interpreted

Ha! Gmv and made me laugh. I love your stuff.

wow man, this is incredible.

The Painted Bird was written in 1965 by Jerzy Kosinski and tells the story of a Jewish boy who is separated from his family in Poland during WWII. The title comes from a part of the story where the boy finds a man who paints the feathers of birds different colors for fun, then releases them back to be attacked by their own kind.

Please vote fairly. Thank you.

Larger version:

This is spectacular. I never knew I loved robots so much until your designs, good sir.

Hey guys hope you like our shirt me and my friend made…

Hey guys hope you like our shirt me and my friend made…

Sorry, but this is the first thing that crossed my mind and i couldn’t resist. Check out my androids and electric sheep shirt, which is still to come.

My take on The Taming of the Shrew. I’m just glad to have gotten off my butt to place an entry again.

Nicely done! I have read that book to my kids so many times, love this idea.

Your robots are wonderful - as is this design.

Send lawyers, guns, and money. Love this!

Hah. I have written one. It’s unpublished so far. http://jamiemelanimarshall.com/monster00.html (if you’re interested).

Thanks, Heartluce.

inspired by The Secret Life of Bees. there are 10 hidden Bs in this design, can you find them all?

no actual text was used in this design, only shapes that suggest the letter B or b.

I think this shirt is very well done. Personally as a female, this is the one I would purchase.

[the Scarlet Letter]

danke heartluce :slight_smile:

Quite a beautiful design!

Those little dudes are on a mission. Good re-interpretation of a classic. Really nice details.

wow…you have your full name as a domain???
I should do that :wink:

oh, by the way…ya, another great submission from you. Boots, you rock, like Camp Rock!

<<<<GMV>>>>>

Boy, would I buy this!

This entry took me so long, goodness.

She’s being called into the wild.

Sorry for the lack of puns in this entry and sorry if you don’t like the style. :stuck_out_tongue:

detail: