Derby entry comments for Derby #78: Winter

I see you went navy.

Great art work this week!

Where did I leave it?
Sniff. Sniff. Nope. Maybe over there… Sniff. Nope. Where did I leave it? Sniff… sniff.

Please vote for mine!!!

Thank you sir!

Creative…

ts cold, its snowing, and school just got cancelled. You frantically put on your boots, jacket, hat, and mittens and burst out into the frigid air. Gazing up into the winter sun, you stick out your tongue and taste the sweet fruits of winter. Let it snow!

Please vote for mine!!!

This took a while… hope you like it.

Detail:

Hahaha, this reminds me of all the nostalgic feelings I get when I watch Christmas Story.

O-M-G!! Toe, this is fantastic!

I do, very much!

I don’t know if I would necessarily wear this but the illustration is really quite graceful and yet busy at the same time–I don’t know how you combined both of those efforts but it works.

I really like this…Great Job!

I love it! Great work!

Snegurochka - a Russian Faerie Tale. also an opera by Rimsky-Korsakov

This is submission 1 for this theme. It is a simple concept, but I thought it worked well as a shirt. Snowboarding is my passion during our 6 months of winter in Minnesota. I hope there are some other boarders out there that will appreciate this shirt too.

Comments are welcome! Cheers.

GMV +1

oh, WoW…!

I agree with 2th. You did some amazing work in just one day.

By female? :stuck_out_tongue:

Very cute though, reminds me of nanonauts. xD

Ummm…That’s new!

My idea was to draw winter in the ocean. Obviously there’s not going to be snow underwater, but there are icicles hanging in the background and on his fins. I wanted to convey the feeling of still, cold isolation that winter often brings.