Derby entry comments for Derby #79: Myths and Legends

I hate dragon shirts. To me they’re the epitome of the warcraft/d&d nerd covered in cheeto-dust and living in their parent’s basement.

Which is why, when this wins, you’re going to have to give me suggestions as to how one can wear this and still look cool. Because I will need to buy one. It’s amazing, and if it places anywhere but first it will be robbed.

Wait for me! I’m hope!

Hahaa, Adder’s such a grump. :stuck_out_tongue:

I love that the creature is wearing floaties. Pretty cute.

This is my version of a Golden Unicorn. Hope you enjoy!

This makes me hungry… is it lunch yet?

GMV! Way to go with a true american legend!

The legend/myth of The Loch Ness Monster can be traced back as far as 565 AD. Most of us will agree, however, that it’s just an elaborate hoax.

This design was originally submitted as a daily (several months ago), then had a few months on Threadless, then a makeover for this derby…I hope you like it!

Fleet-footed pucker benefits from Mercury’s special hat and wand!

Nice! I love the happy dead guy.

GMV

I love this shirt. I wanted to say something on your blog but got distracted. I love the legend it evokes and the execution. Great job! GMV

Really?

That is so gross, I was much cuter as a child.

Funny. Is there a point to it that I am not getting or is it just funny?

Somewhere down the line, your work improved immensely.

i heart all that you do here. it’s ridiculous.

Thanks for the close ups, I can see the worry in the damsel’s face, nice work, ah who am I kidding, great work, although I don’t believe it is work for you. Amazingly Awesome.

LOL Seconded!

Two little gargoyles awake before another and have some fun!

you want to resub this with it on the front too…i know you do

I kinda like this, but is it really printable? I don’t know if they can replicate the distressed-looking finish.

In Greek Mythology Charon was the boatman who ferried the dead to the underworld. You’d probably be happy too if a butterfly fluttered by while you were floating down the river Styx.

I agree with what adder said… only… I can wear a dragon and not feel like I just sat down to a D&D secret society meeting. :wink:

Winner, Drakxxx. Pure winner.