Derby entry comments for Derby #94: Air

Turbulent Flow

Thanks Kdubbs. :wink:

(to anyone wondering, in some myths and religions antelopes are often associated with air and wind)

Very innovative. I chuckled =)

TG, Absolutely amazing!!!

S.O.S.

Thanks to kaseyfleming for making this idea come to life. The concept was based on the idea of air pollution threatening the existence of many animal species on this planet, hence the smoke-skull formulated by images of various animals.

I donā€™t know if a diver would wear thisā€¦ itā€™s pretty much their worst nightmare. But an interesting thing for the fish to look at. Our air floating in their air.

Poor little Thumbelina would be blown away on a normal gusty day outside. How else could she fly a kite? Via fan, of course!

6 colors on asphalt.

Click here for larger version

Amazing shirt. Iā€™m sold. Good luck in the derbyā€¦ not that you need it.

GMV!

Solid work =) GMV!

I really enjoy the amateur look of this. I will certainly buy.

Inspired bythe cutest video that ever lived!

Perfecttttttttt. I agree, the Kiwi is an amazing flightless bird.

Air - made of mostly nitrogen and oxygen.
Thanks to those who gave feedback in the other thread!
Feel free to comment, and of course vote.

The Aerator Strikes Again!!!
Bubbleton - A lot of things strike fear into the hearts of Bubbletonā€™s residents, but the recent report of a serial popper sent shivers down the spines of even the manliest bubble. The menace has been dubbed ā€œThe Aeratorā€ by local newspapers for his modus operandi of aerating unsuspecting bubbles. More at 10:00pmā€¦

Edit: I resubmitted, new link is here:

The Aerator Strikes Again!!! (Resub)

This one is beautiful! I want one!

never got around to mentioning it earlier, but this is a great concept, TG

hey you! thanks a lot for being curious enough to check out my design. iā€™m not entirely sure yet what makes a good shirt design, but if for some reason youā€™d like to wear mine, then that makes two of us! hahah, i donā€™t know if that means anything to you, but your vote certainly does mean a great deal to me. and i mean that from the most bottom part of my squishy and bloody heart! hahah. maybe iā€™ll try again in a month and hopefully iā€™ll get better, even if just incrementally. huzzah for progress! and i really, really, really do appreciate the support. thanks again. see yah! :slight_smile:

Hmm, I like the idea of two tgentry prints this week.

Loved the black and white. Love the color and title so much more. GMV.