Derby entry comments for Derby #99: The Sun

Solar panels perhaps?
Looks good.

Once again, I love your crazy skills, but this shirt seems to be much more about the figure than anything else. Of course, I suppose the same could be said of mine. Ha.

Funny idea Tgentry!

yeah, like Bananarama!
(yes, I know that it was “cruel”…)

cool design. voted.

Entry for the sun Derby. The sun plays a practial “warm-hearted” joke on the unsuspecting earth. The moon looks on in glee.

Neat!

I think it’s cute…
How about you all!?

DANG! thats all… dang

"The sun is a mass of incandescent gas,
a gigantic nuclear furnace
Where hydrogen is built into helium,
at a temperature of millions of degrees.

The sun is hot, the sun is not
a place where we can live
But here on earth there’d be no life
without the light it gives!"

-They Might Be Giants

The sun is the perfect distance from the earth. If we were just slightly further away or closer to the sun, it would be too cold or too hot for any life to exist. But it’s not! The sun is our friend :slight_smile:

Awesome!

WINNER! WINNER! CHICKEN DINNER!!!

Great job, Drakxxx! Brown isn’t the “summeryist” color, but this kicks a tremendous amount of @$$ !!!

voted here!

That is a really cool icon!!! I love it and it is totally wearable!

This is brilliant. Good luck to you!

Love it, GMV

Not sure why the shirtcomp is coming up blurry like that, here’s a better picture:

http://filebeam.com/201092d8738db38c7375d2867f79135d.jpg

Based on the Shinto myth where Amaterasu, goddess of the sun, seals herself in a cave after being provoked by fellow god Susanoo. With Amaterasu’s absence the world is shrouded in darkness. To return light to the world, the other gods must then tempt her back out, with the aid of a lavish dancer.

Hungry?

The return of ramy…

I like this rb - very wearable.

TG, you have a great sense of humor. Great design this week!

Funny, this was actually the first idea I had for this week, but I never put much more thought into it.