Derby Preview #714: Big Bang Shirts!

This week’s theme is math and science! We need nerd shertz for the smarty pants out there. It wouldn’t hurt if there was a little humor thrown in for good measure! No rules except no cream shirts - they are extinct. Eh…on second thought maybe leave the politics out of this one.

This Derby begins THURSDAY June 27th & ends THURSDAY July 4th at noon, CST. The three winning designs will be featured as the Daily offers Friday - Sunday. Great designs that don’t win may be included in an Editor’s Choice sale each Monday, so be sure to check back and see who makes the cut!

Please be sure to submit your artwork with your entry, as early as possible for us would be great because remember, this ones on a holiday and we like holidays too!

If you want to submit something not nerdy, submit here!

SCIENCE…

I CAN’T EVEN TODAY!

1 Like

Just finished my entry for this derby: Machine Learning

Not sure what shirt color. Any thoughts?

I vote for either royal blue, blue heather, or slate.
And if you wanted to be really gutsy, maybe orange?

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback!

So is this concept ok for this derby? Or would it get the hard no?

I’m not sure I see the connection to the theme of math & science?

Hmmm… Yeah… True… I just got stuck on robots!.. I will save that one for some other time then. :slight_smile:

“Flat Earth” would be good for this derby?

I think that would fall under astronomy

1 Like

Hey everyone, I can’t plead with you enough to please make sure you submit your artwork early this week, it is a holiday and we’d all like to enjoy it too…also I’m on vacay so I don’t want to annoy the team too much…ha! Make sure they still like me when I come back!

2 Likes

Been a while since I entered. So I wasn’t entirely sure… too political for this derby?

It counts as astronomy. I don’t know if it is political, since it’s about an election, not a political stance, figure or issue.

2 Likes

I ended up going with blue, but where do you get the heathered options?

https://shirt.woot.com/derby/entry/112305/machine-learning

Here’s a link to the updated design templates

1 Like

Thanks!

Maybe when they have a science-fiction derby