Derby Preview #766: Mash-ups

Science and literature, words and silence, numbers and letters, pop-culture franchises! Anything you want but mash it, boil it, put it in a stew!

The only thing that’s off limits is everything in the current media.

No politics, no cream shirts.

*This Derby begins MONDAY June 15th at 8pm, CST. & ends MONDAY June 22nd at 8pm, CST. The three winning designs will be featured as the Daily offers Tuesday-Thursday. Great designs that don’t win may be included in an Editor’s Choice sale on Friday, so be sure to check back and see who makes the cut!

Please be sure to have your artwork ready to submit with your entry as part of the new submission process!

If you want to submit any off-topic designs, submit here!

If you are new to the derby and want to participate, WELCOME! Also, in addition to the rules above please check out our content guidelines here so you know what works and what doesn’t over here at Woot!

You can also download updated templates for your artwork over here . Happy designing

No current media? That hurts real bad.

I mean very current…like news-worthy media. Anything that might be sensitive.

2 Likes

Science and literature, words and silence, numbers and letters, pop-culture franchises! Anything you want but mash it, boil it, put it in a stew!

So is this a general mash up derby of anything? Or are u looking for one of the specifics mentioned?

Hi there! I’m new to the Derby, just submitted my first one. I read something about sending an email after submiting but now I can’t find it, maybe it was some old submission system?

We just changed the whole submission process, so you are good. You now submit the art file with your Derby sub so you are all good!

1 Like