Derby Preview #792: Positive Vibes

Looking for some feel good artwork to get us ready for the new year! What are you looking forward to? What makes you happy? What are you going to do, see and love next ye…ya know, when we can?

Politics don’t feel good.
Nor do cream shirts.

*This Derby begins MONDAY December 14th at 8pm, CST. & ends MONDAY December 21st at 8pm, CST. The three winning designs will be featured as the Daily offers Tuesday-Thursday. Great designs that don’t win may be included in an Editor’s Choice sale on Friday, so be sure to check back and see who makes the cut!

Please be sure to have your artwork ready to submit with your entry as part of the new submission process!

If you want to submit any off-topic designs, submit here!

If you are new to the derby and want to participate, WELCOME! Also, in addition to the rules above please check out our content guidelines here so you know what works and what doesn’t over here at Woot!

You can also download updated templates for your artwork over here . Happy designing

1 Like

1 Like

1/20/2021 will make me feel good. :grin:
But I know…I know…

Sad to see the “no cat butts” rule go.

1 Like

Generally you can assume I have a low key no cat butts rule going…

1 Like

But how will they poop, Kate? How will they poop?

2 Likes

I’ve been out a while dealing with baby #2 (and 5 year old #1) But on this one, I’m IN. I feel it. We need dem good vibes. <3

5 Likes

Congrats on Baby #2!!! You would think the work doubles when they come along, but it feels more like a quadrupling. Best of luck!

1 Like

This is exactly how 2020 positive vibes feel.

1 Like

Thank you! It’s totally true. The 5 year old is helpful though. <3

2 Likes