Derby Preview #798: New Adventures!

I’M CHANGING THINGS! This is moving to the week after next!

New things, new stories, new trips, new wanderlusts!! Your design could be a new version of an existing game, or a new fake country! A trip you’d take that no one else has before or a new adventure story you would tell!

No politics and no cream shirts.

No mention of current news, no mention of presidents, real or imagined, no mention of the year 2020 or 2021. No mention of protests, illnesses or unrest.

*This Derby begins MONDAY January 25th at 8pm, CST. & ends MONDAY February 1st at 8pm, CST. The three winning designs will be featured as the Daily offers Tuesday-Thursday. Great designs that don’t win may be included in an Editor’s Choice sale on Friday, so be sure to check back and see who makes the cut!

Please be sure to have your artwork ready to submit with your entry as part of the new submission process!

If you want to submit any off-topic designs, submit here!

If you are new to the derby and want to participate, WELCOME! Also, in addition to the rules above please check out our content guidelines here so you know what works and what doesn’t over here at Woot!

You can also download updated templates for your artwork over here . Happy designing

1 Like

2 Likes

Wow. Reading that condensed list makes me depressed.

I think it’s a time to be sensitive, we still have a lot to get through this month…

2 Likes

WOOHOO!!! ADVENTURES!!!

1 Like

My design is walking into that meme.

No mention of current news, no mention of presidents, real or imagined, no mention of the year 2020 or 2021. No mention of protests, illnesses or unrest.

Denial. I’m good with that.

3 Likes

If I were an artist, I’d design a tee with a ‘photo album’ background with a mounted Polaroid photo of a house with a thousand balloons on top and, in the corner, the script: “Dear Russell - Thanks for the adventure. Now go have another one! -Mr. Henderson”.

But I ain’t.

1 Like