Oooh, the cool shark and bear!

I hate you Woot!!! I love this shirt!

I have no money to spend right now!!!

I WANT!!!

I WANT!!!

I WANT!!!

I WANT!!!

Alas no money :frowning:

Woot, get out of my brain! I wore the original yesterday and was thinking that it should be featured again.

Is this $30 full zip a heavier sweatshirt fabric hoodie? And the $23 full zip jersey hoodie the t-shirt fabric?

Any chance this will ever be offered as a tech shirt? I would love to be able to wear it on my runs!

Couldn’t you do this in a colored hoodie??? Puhhhhhlleese? I have 2 hoodies from Woot both are black. How many black hoodies does one person need? Don’t answer that!

Hmmmm, I honestly don’t think we’ve bothered to look into sourcing tech shirts yet, but it’s not a bad idea!

Yep yep, exactly right.

Notgonnahappen per @Flipit.

On the topic of sourcing, can you poke Joel? …

Without question, this is the one design that has gotten me the most envious comments from complete strangers. I was lucky enough to snag the jersey pullover hoodie a while back and am going to stock up. I have been waiting for this sale for a long time. On a side note…I would love to see two things from shirt.woot. 1. 3/4 length raglans 2. TALL sizes

Any chance of Woot ever making the gym bag duffel again? Mine was stolen at the gym and I would buy 2x as replacements because it was the most awesome gym bag ever.

Okay - broke down and used my crate coupon code.

GOT ME A HOODIE!

Love this design!

Couldn’t resist. Something about dinosaurs and running from them…really takes me back to when life was simpler.

LOL…i love the remixes. i might have to get one…or both.

Well boo. :frowning:

Although, this might be a decent design to test it out…