Designer Floor Lamp and Shade

This instills me with such confidence in the care and craftsmanship they take with their lamps…

Coupled with the 90 day warranty and you have a winner.

I agree…the website does leave much to be desired…I was about to pull the trigger on the lamps, now I’m second-guessing. Does anyone have one?

Tempting… I’ve been wanting a floor lamp and this looks like a decent deal. But I also want matching table lamps and their homepage gives nothing to suggest there are any…
Pass.

consensus is… looks like it’s an upgrade from a cheap target floor lamp

But just think of all the money they saved by not hiring a better web developer. Surely they put those savings into the design engineers or manufacturing. …right? If anything, a poorly executed website should instill you with confidence in the product it’s trying to sell you.

And if you can’t tell whether or not I’m joking, take a look at shirt.woot today.

Hmmm, need a home.woot purchase to have one on every major woot site.
Someone suggested buying a new lamp.
I don’t want to go to the store.
I need something basic, cheap but not too cheap, reasonably priced.
3-way light bulb option would help.

Thanks, woot! 1st purchase on home.woot.

Well, given how well Home.Woot started, I am a little disappointed with these.

These are no “designer lamps”. These are unknown, no-brand generic lamps. Honestly, even IKEA has lower cost and better looking lamps that are simple, minimalistic, elegant and classy…

Shipping Update

Designer Floor Lamp and Shade has completely shipped via FEDEX SMART POST. All tracking has already been emailed out. You can also find your tracking number by following this link and use your ORDER NUMBER as the reference number.

FEDEX TRACKING

Happy to get my silver colored lamp only to find out that the bottom of the pole wont connect to the base…pole side is larger than the base screw…what crap…does woot test these things before selling them?