Desk Pets Robotic Bot

I had no idea what these were until I found a video of them here:

Kind of cool looking…

[youtube=TT2wNCqwa8I][/youtube]

yea!! trekbot popped my woot cherry! finally something I can have fun with after sitting through this horrible woot off.

Which one of you punks bought the last blue skitterbot?!

But seriously…in for two. These look like fun. :smiley: I like these kinds of random, fun, ZANY items.

“It’s the Woot we deserve, but not the one we need right now. So, we’ll hunt it, because it can take it. Because it’s not our hero. It’s a silent guardian. A watchful protector.”

i would use it to make sure my cco was still zero’d

Alfred dies.

They say Desk pets, if I used them as BED pets, Im sure the wife would smack me.

dont get a desk robot, get a droid !!!

lol…had to get one red and one clear! I can see my husband and I turning these innocent toys into a means to gamble.

Hahaha! I was wondering if anyone saw that earlier… I just made that up by the way for those of you yet to see the latest installment.

If it’s more than one batman, is it Batmen or batmans?

In for 1 of each kind. My cats will love these for at least 10 minutes.

There’s only 1.

Yes. We need all the batman references.

if you are referring to the proper noun Batman(name), then it would be Batmans

if you are referring to a evolution of bats and man(like species) then it would be Batmen.

Dollar a minute for cat entertainment? Those cats are “s(poop)ing in tall cotton.”

Well, I was going to pass on this until I saw the video. Of course only the clear skitterbot was left.

Yay In for 3

In for 3 more. I’ve bought some before. Do not play with these and larger robots at the same time. Skitterbots are not cockroaches, and do not survive having a 60 pound robot drive over them. Trust me on this.