Desktops & All-In-Ones

Surprised there are no comments on this. The Dell’s look like a good deal but was hoping for some opinions. I am specifically considering this one:

Dell XPS 8700 Performance Desktop, Intel Core i7-4790 Quad-Core 3.6GHz, 24GB DDR3, 256GB SSD + 2TB HDD, Radeon HD R9 270 2GB, BD-ROM, 802.11ac, Bluetooth, Win8Pro

Probably not a bad deal. The Dells are generally solid. Too bad they don’t have a Lenovo with those specs. I’d spring instantly.

Steve

I got the 23" envy that’s being sold. It is more than what I need. I don’t really need a touch screen, nor do I need it to be a whopping 23" screen. I just couldn’t pass up a good deal and I needed a computer. I love this computer. I’m getting used to Windows 8… kinda weirding me out. I’m not a fan of the keyboard I got. But that’s not a big deal at all. The sound is great. The picture is awesome. The speed is soooooo much better than my 4 y/o pos dell laptop. Boots up at lightning speed, again, such a huge difference. Anyway, I think it’s a good deal. I’m actually very happy and I was so nervous about ordering a computer from Woot. I’m holding my breath that it doesn’t crap out after the 90 day warranty.

seems like a decent machine, but was wanting the price to be bout 25.00 less since it’s a reconditioned one.
may wait to see it it drops.

I am really eying this HP Pavilion 500-267C for a replacement HTPC. I would be hard pressed for it to be worth any savings to build it myself at this price…