Desktops & Laptops: The Tops

As noted in the sale, it will ship out in 3-5 business days, then allow time for transit.

With the Monday holiday, today is the 2nd business day. That weekend makes it seem longer, I know. Patience.

An IPS monitor will be called out in the specs and probably even the title.

We will note in the specs if it has a backlit keyboard.

Yes. Anything above that is referred to as Full HD.

Those caps are probably just covering holes where connectors would be if the graphics were built into the motherboard. This has a discrete (separate) graphics card with 3 connectors: HDMI, DisplayPort, and DVI.

Does this have a 4 cell or 6 cell battery?

Sony VAIO Pro 13.3" Intel i7 Laptop - Silver It says"Warranty: 90 Day Sony" ,Does it mean a GLOBAL warranty?Is there any warranty card or something like it?

If you mean outside the U.S., probably not. Often the warranty is through the company they designated to service these computers. You would most likely need to get it back to the U.S. for warranty support.

Which item are you referring to?

Just beware the Dell E4310 is listed with a 250 GB hard-drive but mine came with only a 144 GB drive.

Bought the refurbed Asus Zenbook (500Gb). Lid has a dent, not a big deal. But there’s a boot issue (freezes for four minutes every time before booting) and the unit crashes when going to sleep. 90-day warranty says I have to pay to ship it in. Thing ships with problems and I have to pay? Nice.

re: Dell Latitude E4310

battery is damaged. lasts about 45 minutes on full charge. disappointed woot. would recommend against buying refurb equipment on woot.

Sorry for the problems. Please email support@woot.com for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.

Keep in mind that we do not refurbish equipment ourselves. It’s done through a third party in most cases. We sell lots of refurbished items with no problems but every now and then, one will slip through that shouldn’t have. Again, apologies for the problem.

The resolution is not full hd 19801080,is 1600900

Which item are you talking about?

http://www.woot.com/offers/asus-13-3-full-hd-i5-128gb-ssd-zenbook-9

I purchased this item,the specs shows the resolution is 19201020, I examed yesterday,the resotion is only 1600900

Order Number:488xxxx

Sorry about the problem. You might check the settings to make sure it’s correct. If no go, email support@woot.com for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.