DeWALT FLEXVOLT Grinder with Kickback Brake Kit

DeWALT FLEXVOLT Grinder with Kickback Brake Kit

Same item, DCG414T2, same seller (Amazon) has a so-called list price of $399 whereas here the list price is $306.68, and we get a whopping 9% off of that so-called Woot list price. Perhaps if you didn’t lie about the list price and actually calculated the discount from the so-called Amazon list price of $399 then the so-called discount would be more attractive. Jesus, it’s such a waste of time visiting this site anymore. The Amazon acquisition has destroyed Woot and I doubt I’ll ever be back. Such a shame to have lost one of the great deal sites on the Internet.

You’re mad they didn’t inflate the retail price this time?

So wait a minute… you’re upset that we didn’t inflate the list price like the 3rd party seller did on Amazon? You realize that 3rd party sellers can put any figure they want, right?

I give up.

1 Like

No, I didn’t realize that Amazon allowed 3rd party sellers to openly lie about MSRP just to make their own pricing look more attractive. I don’t work for Amazon like you, so I’ll defer to your authority on what lies are allowed and where. That’s as idiotic as it sounds. I guess I should trust your quoted list price here is $306.68, even when the retail price at many other sellers (online and local) is higher than that? The fact is that it’s all lies, so save me your righteous indignation, ok? You don’t like my comment? Too bad.

Is THAT a lie?

Yes, as is this statement.

1 Like