DEWALT Nailer or PORTER-CABLE Stapler

Are they still available? I can’t seem to add the nailer to my cart.

If you’re using this nailer with 1 1/4" brads for baseboards, they are probably sticking to the wall with spit. Don’t forget that the baseboard stock is up to 1/2" thick. Add another 1/2" to 5/8" for the wall board. This leaves about 1/8" of the nail holding the baseboard to the wall.

Yes they are, but we do seem to be having sporadic issues with the cart. Please try a different browser and/or refreshing/dumping your cookies/cache.

It’s a bit late in the day for this, but… the description “PORTER-CABLE N079129” is a little odd.

The Porter Cable item for sale is a NS100B stapler. As in Narrow Stapler 1.00 inch version B. The NS100A version (which required oiling) is discontinued, and the slightly larger NS150 has been rev’d to version C. The NS100B is available by itself, or with a “kit” box usually referred to as a “NS100B Kit”. The PK assembly number for this particular batch/rev of the NS100B stapler is N079129, but there are other assembly numbers used for the NS100B from minor parts supplier changes. That’s a weird way to list the item, it’s not helpful for end-users comparing this tool to others.

/grump

That said, this is a nice little stapler for small projects like making crates/boxes, attaching a back to a set of shelves, or making trellises and other garden items. Think of this as the peanut butter to 3/8" plywood jelly: for any project that involves sticking wood under 1/2in thick to something else, this is your tool.

Have one. Works. Have several other PK nailers. All good. Doesn’t light the dog on fire. Would buy again.

The Probation thing is my signature, it’s from a previous post several months ago, where I made disgusting jokes about selling a refurb m******s (woot! never sold a refurb of the product in question, it was new).

Why can’t I order anything?? I click on add to cart and nothing happens!

Are you on a mobile device or compute? Which browser? Have you cleared cache? Have you tried from another device?

I go for a brand that sells parts, shows its instruction manuals on their website, and offers good customer service.

People only need to look up the definition to “Pneumatic” which means “powered by compressed air” and it’s not the kind of air you find in a can. It is compressed air in an electric air compressor!