Dexas Oven Mitt and Trivet - 2 Pack

These protect very well. They are also the same mitt used for rotisserie food removal.

remodel your kitchen, DUH!!

what’s the best way to wash these?

Why isn’t this item on the website?

true, because fabric oven mitts can get random lint on your precious food.

It’s cheaper than putting breast implants on your hands to cook but it probably isn’t as fun.

I bought these at Sam’s Club last year. They are HORRIBLE. You will hate them too. Guaranteed. Save your money!

your have a red black or blue kitchen? black i might be able to understand but red or blue? how much water and/or blood is in your kitchen?

Probably why they’re not on the market anymore.

My friend has these. They were all sticky when I used them. Maybe she wasnt cleaning them properly, but I dunno how well they clean

why breast implants? why not the real deal, real breasts, even more fun… you know like chicken breasts.

I thought I had used these before…maybe not this particular brand but same material and same temperature rating. I remember liking them very much, never getting burned…but I’m reading otherwise. I’d honestly only use them for baking pans, cookie trays, maybe casserole dishes. I’ve also read they are too stiff. Anyone else tried these?

Sure, the reviews come out to be 3/5, but there’s only two reviews posted on the sears website. One is a 1/5, complaining about grip and stiffness, and the other is a “does everything” 5/5 review.

Personally, I think that the grip may prove bothersome for some instances, but otherwise, I’m in for these. Wrap them up in the closet and wait for Mother’s day…

The description says they’re dishwasher safe - that’s probably a hint.

Buy. These are great if you are into Smokers and slow cooking.

I said best way, not what way is safe. Thanks.

If you get the blue one it would make a good base for a cookie monster puppet.

Oh, and hey, the red one could be elmo.

sorry, but smokers need to smoke their cigs elsewhere. i hate smokers who get cancer. slow cooking on the other hand is a pretty good way to cook chicken and ribs.

How do these compare with the much more expensive Orca silicone mitts? (Themselves offered on woot.com a while back.)

Just a heads up: When you pick up a hot bowl with these, the mitten WILL end up in the bowl.