Dick Tracy® WristNet™ Watch by Fossil® Model FX3002

oh boy, i remember these bad boys… pretty sure they didnt sell out all day

www.freeguide4all.com
(discuss the woot off)?

[size=24:fa66ddd8f9]What the Woot!?[/size:fa66ddd8f9]

Come on woot! Don’t shut us down like this!

[size=15:fa66ddd8f9]DICK TRACY WATCH!?!?!!? PLEASE![/size:fa66ddd8f9]

:cry:

WWWOOOOOTTTTT!!![/quote][/list]

I bet they just put this up so they could take a break and get lunch or something, but what do i know? :?:

I am thinking WOOT wants to get some food and sleep… hmmm might be a good idea for some of us too. Don’t see this one moving

what better way to ensure they have something on-sale through monday?

I know, put up crap like this.

Lets photoshop the main page and post it make it look sold out ! :smiley:

This should stall the Woot-off! Actually might be cool if I only had coverage…

Dick Tracy wristwatch? And apparently more than a few available? It looks like the end of today’s Woot Off to me… To bad, some friends and I were really looking forward to it…

:oops:

[size=24:07c824516d][/size:07c824516d]WHO WOOTED??

It means it sucks.

the flashing lights are off, so this is the last woot-off item, even if it sells out.

I would get up and take a break now that they are selling this piece of crap, but my @$$ is busted from sitting in this chair all night, and I can’t get up.

“Help, I’ve wooted, and I can’t get up!”

:shock:

I hope the purple line keeps moving this slow or slower for a while. I am finally going to sleep tonight, I mean today. :shock: I work tonight.

Yup, this one is the killer… we won’t be seeing anything else this weekend. :cry:
Got to bed at 3, got up at 9… still hangin’ in for a…BAG-O-CRAP!!!
Guess that won’t happen… :evil:

Well it looks like just like last time they offered this we’re going to be here for a loooooooooooong time

No, The lights are not present, nor is the progress bar on the final item of the woot-off.

This is just a slow mover.

I’m new to the whole woot thing, but even I can recognize a dog. This thing sucks big time, but at least now I can go back to work.

What chew tawkin’ bout, Willis? Da lights are spinnin’! Woot the @#$%^&???

This is my first woot-off and I’m not impressed! A DICK TRACY WATCH?!? I mean really? Where is the bag of crap!!! Bring it on! I can’t believe it took the chance of checking this thing every 2 minutes at work just for this. :?