Dickies Polo 3-Pack - Small up to 4XL

Where are they made?

I am always frustrated when I need to get a 4xl and they never have any in stock. What is the deal?

I am hesitant to buy ANY further sized items from Woot because my last order (for two robes) came with one the WRONG size and Woot has yet to respond to my email for customer assistance. I will keep posting this warning on apparel and shoes until somebody at Woot notices.

Pakistan

Sorry, they sold out earlier. We bought all they had, which included plenty of “bigs”, but good deals move quickly.

Anytime I come across sizes above 2XL, I buy as many as I can b/c of the needs/requests of the community. Problem is, companies just don’t make as many as we’d like.

Sorry your robe experience hasn’t been a righteous one so far. I’ll email CS myself and see what’s up.

Thanks for the “bigs” at no extra charge! I did score them this woot. I know they go FAST.

The model also appears to wearing a shirt that is just plain too big for him. It looks like the shoulder seams are a good 4 inches below his actual shoulders…
End result being it looks like he’s a kid growing into his older brother’s hand-me-downs.

The sleeves look too long.

you advertise 4x yet the largest size you can order is large what the heck!

We sell out quick on the largest sizes. Sorry you missed out this time. Happy wooting!

I was thinking the same thing. What market are you in?

To bad the shirts are not in dark blue :frowning:

Already got mine! The amazon reviews are true; they seem a half size bigger than advertised but will shrink to a perfect fit once washed. Last time I bought a black pique polo was back in 2002 from Ralph Lauren with a small red jockey and horse logo overpriced at $80. Why? The quality of the material, the tapering in the right places and for the brand name. The quality and tapering seem similar but the waist is a little looser. Now to sew a fake logo on the shirt, nobody will know the difference evil grin. Please get more of these, Woot!