Dickies Supa Dupa Low Soft Toe Sneaker

Dickies Supa Dupa Low Soft Toe Sneaker

Last time I got the steel toe-capped shoes in black because I thought I’d like them. I was away from home so I couldn’t try them for six weeks. I’m a weakling these days, they’re too heavy for my feet! And it was too late to return them. :frowning:

Anyhow, glad to get another pair. I love these!

“Supa Dupa” is really an unfortunate name – as anybody knowing at least one word in Polish will attest.

Can they be returned?

they’re too heavy for my feet! And it was too late to return them. :frowning:

Anyhow, glad to get another pair. I love these!

I’m confused, so you liked them and are getting more but also wanted to return them? I’m curious specifically how the toes crease when they bend. I’ve had shoes that have a really stiff crease that crush your toes when you bend them and it’s really uncomfortable. Also, were these pretty true to size? Thanks in advance for any additional info you’re able to provide.

1 Like

Hi! Woot’s apparel and shoe return policy:

Apparel and shoes
If you are not satisfied with your purchase or size of the item, return it in new and unworn condition in the original packaging for a full refund. Any product(s) that have been resized, damaged, or otherwise altered after delivery will not be accepted for return. Woot! will process your return and issue a full refund with no deduction for shipping after receiving it.

You can read more about our return policy here: Woot! FAQ

2 Likes

Any comments about sizing?

are these mens sizing?

Hi! Yes, these are men’s sizing.

The steel-capped toe versions are too heavy for me, as I have some diabetic neuropathy in my feet. The non-steel ones are just perfect, which is what these are. There’s plenty of toe room, and they are true to size (I wear a 9.5 wide).

2 Likes