Dickies Workshirts for $9.99

Gotta wonder about all those poor guys with oddball-sized necks…

For example, a 2X fits guys with 18" to 18.5" necks, while a 3X fits 19" to 19.5" necks…well, what about the poor sap who’s neck size runs 18.5" to 19"? Does he go shirtless? Can no one clothe this poor schmuck? Where’s the love?

They could not button the top button?

Dickies were better when they were Made In USA!

almostheaven - after receiving and washing these 2-pocket short sleeve Khaki color which are 100% cotton turned out soft and well made.In summer Spouse will only ware 100% cotton shirts to work in says they let air circulate.THE SS KHAKI ONES ARE 100% COTTON DO NOT NO ABOUT THE OTHERS.Spouse liked these so much ask me to order him 3-more of the same.Even at the super stores you pay $30.00 FOR 1-DICKIES WORK SHIRT.Excellent price on the Khaki 100%cotton work shirt.

Make sure you are ordering the right size because Woot won’t take a return that was the wrong size. Customer Service says it doesn’t do returns for “Personal Reasons”. … Just blew my Customer Service image out of the water.

Does anyone know how these run in terms of waist? Are they tapered at the waist or are they baggy? Thanks

I wear 2XL but ordered 3XL just to be safe. Should have got 5XL. These shirts are cut very small.

Fair warning: I bought 3 of these a couple weeks ago and learned that many of these are poplin weave shirts. These will be a couple sizes tight compared to the more common twill weave Dickies work shirts you can find at your friendly local big box store. Order a couple sizes larger than you normally would for a Dickies shirt. The material seems smoother and possibly more stain resistant, but wears much much smaller. I can still use mine, but wish I had gotten a couple sizes larger.