One of my most favorite lines ever.
Really? Doesn’t a mash-up just infringe on two properties instead of one? Depending on the exact nature of the mash-up, though, obviously.
Nope, Sorry, fifth best
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek First Contact
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Galaxy Quest
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek (2009)
- Star Trek The Motion Picture [The Director’s Cut]
- Star Trek Insurrection
- Star Trek Generations
- Star Trek Into Darkness
- Star Trek Beyond
- Star Trek Nemesis
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
I’ve always considered Galaxy Quest to be a very specific parody of the various Star Trek television shows.
Spaceballs, I think, is the best parody of all the different sci fi properties (even if it does skewer Star Wars the most).
Agreed Texas, Merchandising!
And I’m still waiting for SPACEBALLS: THE FLAMETHROWER! How cool will that be?
Yessssss quality mashup.