DID YOU KNOW?

The deadliest animal on earth is a female Anopheles mosquito.

Most golf balls have between 300 and 450 dimples.

An NFL football is between 11 and 12 inches long, and weighs about 12 ounces before being filled with air.

Food takes 7 seconds to reach stomach from mouth

The electric chair was invented by a dentist.

Our eyes are always the same size from birth, but our nose and ears never stop growing.

Babies are born without knee caps. They don’t appear until 2-6 years of age.

And finally

Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories per hour.

well…technically…but although they don’t show up on X-rays, babies do in fact have kneecaps. They’re just not bony kneecaps. At birth, these kneecaps are still cartilage, and remain so for a few years. By the time a child is anywhere from 3 to 5 years old, those cartilage plates will have fully ossified into big-kid kneecaps, made of real bone.

At how many RPMs (raps per minute)?

Let’s see, 20 Years x 365 day + 5 for leap years = 7305 Days x 24 hours in a day = 175,320 Days x 24 hours in a day = 4,207680 Hours x 60 minutes in an hour =252,460,800 minutes x 60 seconds in a minute =15,147,648,000 seconds / 3 second memory span =5,049,216,000 Lifetimes for a gold fish! DID YOU KNOW?

ok I lol’d!

Eyes do grow, though not as fast as the rest of the body. They’re roughly 2/3 of their adult size at birth.

Mine have just grown dimmer, as has my wit!

There are more collect calls on Father’s Day than any other day of the year.

There are no poisonous snakes in Maine.

Every second, over 7,000 Coca-Cola products are consumed.

Wal-Mart Stores bought $18 billion of goods from China in 2004 making it China’s eighth-largest trading partner (ahead of Australia, Canada and Russia).

Hippo milk is pink.

only from strawberry hippos