Didn't receive Sale Launched email

I’m missing the sale launch email for Whistling Wind containing the link to my stats and artist coupon. I usually receive them right when the shirt goes up for sale, so this is unusual. Thanks!

Weird.
Here’s your stats:

One million shirts. Congrats!
(the design is awesome!)

:smiley: I wish! Thanks acraigl

I haven’t received a launch email either for a print in a sale launched today. Did you end up getting yours thatquietgirl1?

I did not, but I think the coupon still went through. I did receive a sale ended email. Still no stats though…

I did eventually receive my email for Whistling Wind, thanks!

I did not receive one today for The Great Beyond though…

Looks like I’m missing a couple now as well. Only 2 of the 4 shirts that launched today got an accompanying email.

I’m missing

Thanks!

I’m missing the launch e-mail for “Introvert Exploration Motto” also.
Thanks!

I’m also missing an email for

https://shirt.woot.com/offers/meowtside?ref=sh_cnt_wp_3_30

&

I never received a launch email for the Halloween Costume Tees: Amigo Uno sale. Which means, I didn’t get a link to sales or coupon code notification.

Just sayin’.

Still waiting for these as well…

I’ve asked the shirt team. I know we’re having some technical issues.

Thanks TT. Can you also inquire if the submission page is still janky? I’ve submitted a few and never heard anything back – wondering if they’re in the ether and I should resub?

Still this.
TT, I was thinking that maybe the nested sale for “Boo, Baby, YEAH!” has other issues besides comments showing up – maybe that’s the reason it didn’t key off to send me the email? No idea why I didn’t get the other one.

Links to the ones you’re missing? That’s kinda vague for me to send to the shirt team.

SPECIFICS! I NEED SPECIFICS!!!

:slight_smile:

Ha, sorry. Assumed the above was still valid for reference.

After a while I find that the “sales stats page” is useless. I much prefer tracking sales through the comments page where it lists shirts sold. Sadly, all designs do not get opened up to comments. For example, none (that i saw) in the Classic Hallowoot sale have discussion available.

I asked about that and TT said that nested sales have a limitation where comments can’t be added.

That’s part of my concern as there’s no way to tell how many I’m selling (spoiler: not many) without the email.

What is a nested sale?

Check the Hollween sale on shirt.
When you click it you get subcategories. In each of those there are shirts. The code can’t handle certain things when it’s 2 levels deep like that.