Difficulty Trying To Buy BOCs

I tried that yesterday during the Woot-Off, didn’t help - still got the errors. :woman_shrugging:t2:

You’re definitely not alone. It took me several attempts. I kept getting a 504 bad gateway error but was finally able to score my first BOC. I found it best not to continually click on the buy now button and just wait for the page to load.

2 Likes

Well, guess I should be grateful this doesn’t happen to me.

1 Like

Same, I’ve gotten a few in the last 12 months and it’s a lot of silly items like tissues and spark plugs

1 Like

I’ve gotten 2 maybe 3 BOCs within the last 3 years & I can tell you the best thing I’ve gotten out of it were lightbulbs… the sum of crap is definitely worth more than 10 bucks but I definitely have gotten some crap that goes straight to the local donation bin in hopes someone can have better use of it.

1 Like

Oh I admit I donated most of my stuff too but just seeing what other people have been getting recently in the other forum gives me hope.

3 Likes

Jim Carrey Chance GIF

3 Likes

Exactly

1 Like

They should start a woot! B o C auction sub/site… then the folks that have trouble getting them during a woot-off! could just go bid on them.

2 Likes

Yes, I know. That was my complaint. I miss the games, they were the only reliable way to actually obtain a BOC.

1 Like

Oh cool… This is a fun place.

1 Like

And it’s mostly penguin free, so enjoy.

Why would I want a penguin free place?

Because you have a fear of penguins.

I love penguins.

… to cook?

4 Likes

We all need to have a dream to shoot for. Whether it’s getting a BOC or catching a penguin.

I wonder what sentient piles of t-shirts dream of.

1 Like

Someone to wear them?

1 Like