Dig That Cat’s ‘Fro

Wow…come on guys! CS Lewis ring a bell? Not the wizard of oz!

Love it! My kiddos do too. I’m in for 3!

Damn, I was holding out for Hairy Potter.

I liked the Harry Potter one. I was going to get it for my Sis’N’Law who is really into Harry Potter.

If this one had 23 less votes, it would have been a 3 way tie. If it had 24 less, DeadFrog would have been very unhappy, but we would have had a tie between Inspired by Harry Potter and Inspired by the Call of the Wild and we would have gotten BOGO shirts.

Darn. I did love the Narnia books, though.

I think they’re all joking.

I’d be in for at least one for sure if my wife hadn’t put a ban on woot shirts until after christmas… Congrats on the print! Love it!

I LOVE this design. I was really hoping it would get printed :slight_smile:

FartBubbler… Is that your real name?

Congrats on the print. Very interesting style.

About C.S. Lewis: I’d MUCH prefer one based on, say “That Hideous Strength” than this puerile representation of “The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe”. Actually, if the artist had come up with a visually pleasing design rather than a 3rd-grader’s B+ effort there would no doubt be copyright bells pealing noisily all over the place.

1. the colors vacuum like a Dyson upright,
  2. the drawings are incredibly crude,
  3. all told, if you don’t know the reference to the book(s) then the t-shirt is meaningless.

Of course, to the die-hard fan of this set of books, ANYTHING that references them has GOT to be good - y’know, the typical fanaticism you get out of that kind of lunatic. And I expect that sort to be the ones that will attack this posting.

hey - shirt.woot: can’t you come up with something better than this carp?

How did Harry Potter not hit top 3. Put it up Tuesday. Sell-out

It’s a good thing you don’t sound uptight…

I think this shirt’s a bit plain >_>

Yea, I was thinking the same thing. Although the one last night…>.> (That one was more…clever…though.) This is kinda cute though. Just no “wow”.

So my thinking was first, TARDIS, then Wizard of Oz THEN LWW. So I totally got the Davies reference. I’m currently suffering from Torchwood withdrawal, but this shirt won’t help me there. It sux to be an American without cable sometimes.

Cute shirt.

I might have bought it if it didn’t look like it had been run over.

I own seven woot shirts and have never once posted about the product descriptions, because I don’t care, but the one for this shirt was incredible. Seriously.

Also, the shirt is cool so congrats to the artist.

I love it. I’ve checked this site every day for the past 14 months. In that time, I have bought six shirts.

That’s more than 400 shirts I’ve seen.

This makes purchase number seven.