DigiPro 8" x 6" USB Graphics Tablet with Cordless Pen

Would it be asking too much to at least lower the prices during a Woot! off?

Shite… i really wanted to get one of these…

one? one god damn woot?!

missed it!

That was short! Only one item on this Woot! At least we now know that this guy’s in Kansas :stuck_out_tongue:

They always offer this beast at 4 am eastern and I’ve missed out on them. Now there was only one. The Highlander of the Woot Off. Rats, foiled again.

First sucker: BillyCrookWootOff1
Speed to first woot: 0m 1.860s

Wooter to blame for sellout: BillyCrookWootOff1
Sellout time: 12:49:38 PM Central Time

Order pace: 0m 1.860s
Woot wage: $58,064.52 (revenue per hour)

Total woots: 1

They just had one? Why bother?

damn you and your quantity of one woot-off woot. !!

man i have been wanting one but i finally clicked on the i want one button but they were SOLD OUT they good stuff is going FAST. damnitt woot

I don’t get the joke.

what a dang crapfest. i think this was one of the woot web guy’s personal tablets and he upgraded.

WootOffs: eBay for Woot employees

I’m still trying to wrap my mind around that riddle.

Goes in the water with 3 arms and leaves with four…and the only clue is the woman handing the lawyer another $5.

awww I can’t believe I missed this! I’ve been looking around for these…

Wanna sell it? I never get these in time and I’m starting graphics… Kim

The only thing I can figure is that the original bet was for $5, not the Drawing-Thingy. “She gave him another $5” implies that she’d already given him $5, so that’s my guess. I think the “joke” (such as it is) would’ve worked better if she’d pulled another Drawing-Thingy out of her purse. But then again, these kinds of jokes don’t usually work anyway. Hope your Drawing-Thingy does, though!

Agreed! Maybe the 5 bucks was for shipping?

i actually wanted something but i missed it

I am reviewing the dozens of tabs that wootalyzer left in my browser since I left home this AM, and I ran across this riddle!

I MUST UNDERSTAND THIS RIDDLE! Help me woot!i-wan, you’re my only hope!