DigiPro 8''x6'' USB Graphics Tablet with Cordless Pen

Note: This post contains pricing information for future reference because it is generally not available elsewhere once the next Woot has been offered.

DigiPro 8" x 6" USB Graphics Tablet with Cordless Pen
$32.99 + $5 shipping
condition: New
product: 1 DigiPro WP8060 8x6" USB Graphics Tablet w/Cordless Pen

I bought this during a woot off.

I love it!!! People call it an entry level tablet, but that is ok as I am an entry level user.

:slight_smile:

For people who have used this and a wacom, which one did you like better?

Smaller versions go for the same price, and this one has twice the workable area. Not too shabby

Great was it cheaper?
I just bought one without checking the blogs.
I am glad someone likes it.

Anybody know what the resolution is on this (dpi) ?

There’s not much doubt the wacom is a better tablet, but good luck finding a wacom even close to this price. Even smaller wacoms are much more expensive.

specs don’t say Vista and I just ordered before I read that…please someone tell me that this works with 32 bit Vista!!

Definitely the Wacom is better. This is an uber entry level pad, while Wacom makes quality pads.

Here’s a list and reviews on some pads (including this one:

Froogle

I bought this last time around for my 15 year old daughter who wants to major in art in college. She uses it almost every day and says she likes it better than her friend’s Wacom…

According to previous reviews and according to information seen online - yes it is Vista Compatible. This is pretty much the same device as the 5.5"xsomething which has plenty of reviews online - just a bigger tablet. And everyone on the other Woot said it was Vista compatible. Also, it’s a beginner tablet. In for 1.

I LOVE MINE TOO! bought same one off Woot month ago, now considering 2nd purchase as Xmas gift to my brother. Works great with Adobe Elements 6.0 or Photoshop CS3

I bought a smaller on for my nephew a few months back and it’s ok for what he is doing, but I would look for something with wacom if you are more serious into photo imaging or cads. You can find some basic wacom tablets for about $99. This does work well with writing recognition and capturing signatures and I will recommended it for basic usage.

http://www.woot.com/Forums/ViewPost.aspx?PostID=2315062

The blog from the last time this was a woot.

my second woot purchase (first being a shirt)
I dont need it to do much, just some simple photoshop and after effects stuff. From what I’m reading here and on other reviews, it should do the trick for a nice price.

N41 w00t… :))

Newest driver downloads (incl. vista; also Mac OS 9 and X)

[link]http://www.uc-logic.com/download/download_driver.htm[/link]

instructions for Ubuntu Linux