Digital Blue AC Charger for Mini USB Devices

Here here, luckily most would be wearing glasses with taped noses to protect from eye gouges. :slight_smile:

Please give me a universal remote!

lol. you said whip it out.

Thank you for coming. This hasn’t been answered 25 times yet.

I know of a mini-USB charger that could revive you?

made by Disney?

There’s actually 6 extra pins. Some for audio, some for mic, and one to “turn on” rapid charging (if the wall wort gets signal on the switch lead, it’ll send extra current down the cable to rapid charge)…

there are only 2 and a half left.

HOLY DIS-functional Family Batman!

Pontiac Vibe, prolly. Or maybe haz power inverter.

Joining woot off a little late today. Better late then never I guess. But the way this is selling I might have joined at the end. :slight_smile:

My G1 has the same “lopsided” connector on it, but the AC adapter it came with has a normal mini-USB connector and obviously works just fine. Although it’s a real pain trying to plug the phone in blind since the corners aren’t exact.

CARP!!!
I was catching up on this inane discussion, missed the bouncey-bouncey [AND the weather station :frowning:

Only 4400 of these? I thought there would be way more than that, considering how long it took.

Oh well, I got my three

The rapid charge really does make a difference. I charged my CLIQ from a 3rd party micro USB off Amazon that shows 650mA - then from a Motorola 550mA USB>Micro USB>CLIQ, and I would say it was around 4X faster from the Motorola 550mA charger. It charged it from 17% to 100% in less than 2 hours, where the 3rd party 650mA charger took over 8 hours.

And 12 times correctly too!

It helps a lot to yank off the rubber cover. Whoever’s idea that cover was needs should be fired.

That’s not true of all HTC Droid phones. My HTC Droid Incredible has a Micro USB connector, not a Mini USB. Most of the HTC phones are now Micro; however, you’re correct that the Droid Eris is Mini USB compatible.

LMAO

Received May 28.