Digital Blue AC Charger for Mini USB Devices

LOL!!! Awesome :slight_smile:

What drugs are you on?

iā€™d rather not shake my macā€¦could kill it. Shaking mac syndrome is a serious cause of death for macs.

Thanksā€¦and I forgot about the sig pictureā€¦Iā€™ve removed it for nowā€¦

Thereā€™s three phones with the name ā€œDroidā€ and hereā€™s how they break down:

Motorola Droid: Micro USB
HTC Droid Eris: Mini USB (ExtUSB)
HTC Droid Incredible: Micro USB

Only the Droid Eris will work with this adapter.

This charger will NOT work with a droid. The droid uses a MICRO USB; which will one day be standard for cell phones.

under normal circumstances that would not be quality. but considering the douche-baggery going on around here, i give it +quality all day long. ty, plz drive thru

You can always go with a Mini USB to Micro USB adapter:

http://www.geardiary.com/2009/02/22/mini-usb-to-micro-usb-adapter-solves-blackberry-charger-incompatibility-issues-194/

You have an ac outlet in your car?

Trying to order 3, it wonā€™t let me. Says there is an error. What the What!

Yes, it should. Iā€™ve used several different mini-USB cables (even the cheap-o one that came with an SD card adapter I got for free) and they all work. The only reason the stock Eris cable is different is because HTC added two extra pins for audio and video. The mini-usb will work to charge it.

In for 3. Why not?

This stupid thread has drained the lifeforce from me.

Well done!

The Eris uses the ā€˜lopsided Mini-USBā€™ connector, where one corner is angled and the other squared, but a normal Mini-USB connector should fit just fine.

This Woot reminds me of one of my favorite lines from Kingpin:

Roy: Hey, Herbie! Howā€™s life?
Scranton Wino: Taking forever.

I use this for my touch pro 2 all the time

Here here, luckily most would be wearing glasses with taped noses to protect from eye gouges. :slight_smile:

Please give me a universal remote!

lol. you said whip it out.