Digital Blue Carabiner Digital Camera

Bought :slight_smile:

hmmm, now Iā€™m having more woot buyerā€™s remorse. the kids I know are boys. And these things are soooo horrendously pink. and ugly. and on their way to my house. I gotta quit this hella late wootin off.

fapfapfapfapfap

lol smh

i bought 3, you can thank me now.

tape over the lens and give the kids a rattle can

eh?? :slight_smile:

WHO CARES if they are pink
they dont have to stay that colorā€¦

They had the boys version on kids woot earlier. They had two options to pick fromā€¦ http://kids.woot.com/Forums/ViewPost.aspx?PostID=4196443

dont be like those people on House Hunters who throw away a house they totally love because the rooms are painted colors they dont like

oh em gee, buy $30 worth of paint and get the house you always wanted

duh? same with something like this :slight_smile:

think abstract a bit more
it aint hard - websters dictionary

$5 shipping ? Are you kidding??

That would literally cost $0.44 and an envelope- round it up to $1.

Letā€™s think about this - and I had the same thought, at first. How many needy kids have computers at home? A few, but not most.

True, but there are American needy kids, most do actually have access to a computer or facebook. Yes, there are plenty who do not have a computer or access, but many have resources available to them (grandparents, aunts/uncles, friends, cousins, etc.).

Haha, I actually did house painting for a bit, and miss it. The difference is, these are $2. Iā€™m actually too abstract for my own goodā€¦just lazy I guess. ā€¦Hey, bet 2 coats of black nail polish would do it! Lazy AND abstract! thanks getting my brain working. ā€¦though that wonā€™t help me sleepā€¦ :wink:

Oh, and, to other wooterā€¦thanks, I actually did buy those boys ones awhile back. The kids loved em. :slight_smile:

Ok, thanks fellow woot travelersā€¦youā€™ve restored my faith!!

About 1 in 3 reviews say something like, ā€œkids loved it, took a bunch of pictures, then we couldnā€™t get the pictures off the camera.ā€ So itā€™s not in the donating box for me. Iā€™ll stick with kids I know, so I can replace if it turns out to be crap.

That dropped fast.

Sometimes I wish they offered free shipping- the 5 dollars is usually a deal breaker for cheap items for me.

Then I remember how long smartpost takes and start thinking about my own mortality when I consider a cheaper shipping option.

no problem for the advice
i bought some audio gear that is pink on purpose because it was $30 cheaper than the yellow colored one

black tape, spray paint, and some design creativityā€¦its not pink anymore and i saved simply because no one wanted its color

cheers!

StGeorge, your woot picture hairdo looks like my real hair right nowā€¦ maybe not so red though.

This camera is boring meā€¦can anybody tell?

canā€™t get the pictures off, says you need to down load drivers from disk, NO DISKā€¦POS!