Digital Blue Disney Mix Micro Blue Chrome MP3 Player

Maybe next we can get a Jonas Brothers guitar or Hanah Montana hair extentions.

I’m pretty turned on by there being no internal memory, but I don’t know how the system itself works. I’ve never really trusted Disney items.

This would be great using waiting the long lines at Disney this summer!

buy 3 and donate to octomom

You pay $5 for each Woot! So you can get 1-3 of these for a total of $5. But if you get something later in the Woot! Off, you’ll pay more for shipping on that.

Doesn’t hurt to ask… and that’s a lot of shipping lol

@risad not if they are the same item you pay 5 bucks per item no matter if you buy one or two or three of them :smiley:

totally worth it

It’s like an anti player, no memory, no screen, no rechargeable batter, and Disney. I’m tempted to buy one for a prank.

The lack of any mention of capacity threw me: It uses SD cards. Hence why it’s so cheap. Plus side, you don’t have to worry about it going obsolete in a few months, and many folks have a stray card lurking someplace…

These seem even like the rejects from the box of chocolates. :frowning:

Any clue what the max size SD card this can read is or if there is a limit? If you have an 8gig card laying around, this really wouldn’t be that bad of a knockoff shuffle on teh cheap.

Yep, it’s what I’m doing too. Finals Sminals.

Same here, but I’ve been dying for a woot-off lately. So worth it.

LOL!

Lets do the math again. $2.99x3 + $5.00 = $13.97

$5 shipping per order and you can buy 1, 2, or 3 of an item per order. So $7.99 for 1, $10.98 for 2 or $13.97 for 3

Since it uses an SD memory card, any limits on the size memory card it can handle? Maybe a 8GB SD card might be nice and portable.

my lights stopped flashing again. what is the secret key to make them come back on again?

pass wot is next