Digital Blue Tony Hawk Helmet Cam

i think i punched that kid, too.

Hahahah, this is the one of the most random woots i’ve seen in awhile.

I’m tempted to buy this just because.

Amazon $99 Mixed Reviews I’ll skip it

I wonder if I can hook this up to my parrot…

This will be great for my “underground” power-walking videos!!!

Anyone know if this would capture high speed video, like say on a motorcycle helmet at the track? Not a bad price if it works…

Would this work on a Mac (without the editing software) ??

Just think of all the possibilities any pervert could think of using this thing.

What is the built in targeting laser for?

15fps LOL

I might buy one @ the dollar tree

GL Woot there is always someone with way too much cash

This could provide an entirely new perspective for the Darwin Awards…“hey dude, check this out!!!”

Will provide those enduring memories that even your friends refuse to film…

Can I put this on my shoe and …you know.

def not … 15fps jeez
and such low resolution
honestly, the toaster is a better woot
so is the coffee maker, even if it was refurbished (ew?)
pervert paradise though…

you could but from all the way down there, with that crummy resolution, you wouldnt see anything. jeez.

this little number looks really dangerous

if it works with my harley, then im sold!

Here’s an idea - pop in a 1 gig card and attach it to your dog or cats collar and then you can see what your pet actually does all day. Or use as wireless, hideable cam for when the maintenance man comes in your apartment while you’re at work. Or leave it in the refrigerator so you can make sure the light really is going out when you shut the door… The possibilities are endless…

But seriously… who the hell’s been doing the purchasing over there? Is everyone on vacation? Did they leave the retarded janitor in charge of the woots?

Yeah, at 15 fps I guess anything moving faster than a pickle sliding down a BK window would just look like one big blur…POS!

At $15+5 I could see myself getting one to use in my car for those quarter mile runs. Nothing makes me nervous like having my $300 DV camera tumble when I accelerate.

Not at this price though.

I can’t tell you how many times I wished I had a cam on my helmet when I just pulled off a sick 900 over the channel on the half pipe.

Wait, yes I can…none.

Scary Personals