Digital Crap on the App

Have been wondering if you guys were going to do a woot-off this month with all that is going on. Imagine the right thing to do would be to call that off.

Unless you only sell essentials??

Personally I think bags of crap are essential.

4 Likes

Yeah, there won’t be a March Woot-Off. Most stuff ships out of Amazon warehouses and they’re focused on essentials for now. In addition, we’re not shipping much out of Dallas (BOC) because we have very limited staff on hand.

7 Likes

Thanks!

Glad Woot Forums is here though, helps lighten up the mood for sure!

6 Likes

If you’re desperate for a game, there’s always: https://games.woot.com/

5 Likes

YUP!!! Dallas “county” & Tarrant “county” and several of the neighboring “counties” are now under / in “shelter in place” “orders”…with only “essential” travel allowed!! (I live in Tarrant county!) and this is such bs!! but, I’m mostly a stay at home person anyway…my GSD’s are AWESOME company!! but, as I sit on my porch in our backyard, am wondering if/when hubz gets home if I should let him know the yard needs mowing??? lol (he travels for at&t…)
was just looking for a little “game” fun today, and see it’s not up…c’est la vie…hope all yall are well…and STAY that way!! peace and positive vibes peeps!! Kat!! (the gsd mom!!)

1 Like

I forgot about that. Noooo

1 Like

Got a “how rude something went wrong” on monkey jump and now it’s telling me I already checked the prize for the day. What did I miss out on!?

Yep, we’re looking to see if we can get it working. If not, we’ll have to take it back down. Nothing was for sale.

Update: Ok, it’s working now. Again, there’s nothing to buy. We’re just putting something silly out there.

3 Likes

Silly is great…and free!

2 Likes

Damn it, I forgot how much I love that game and now I’ve been absent-mindedly playing it for hours.

1 Like

Rats! Sold out.

3 Likes

2 thoughts:

1. does not look like a comfortable shirt
  2. I prefer liter-o-cola to Pepsi
2 Likes

I super duper miss the bridge game. Any chance of that being available just to play?

Same thing happened to me just a couple mins ago :frowning:

How has Woot been watching me to know this?! I don’t even own any Alexa’ed devices :w_meh:

2 Likes

Soggy!

3 Likes

And they’re sold out?!

Yep. Now that we’re all under quarantine, it’s up to each one of us to make our own wet pajama bottoms.

1 Like

Challenge accepted. Just let me drink a whole bunch of water.

4 Likes

But is it a refurb or S&D?

2 Likes