Digital Crap on the App

Yes. Kindly disinfect it and send it my direction.

4 Likes

Nope. I took a nap instead.

4 Likes

Can someone tell me if there is a place to see instructions for the games? I don’t have a clue how to get the monkey to not just walk off the plank or to jump up for the bananas. If you have to get a good score to win anything I’m screwed. Except the animal game…I rock at that!

When did they lower the stupid blind plank monkey game score down to 10?

Is this Woot admitting its easier to buy cheap junk from China from somewhere else?

3 Likes

I have not had the opportunity to buy your digital crap since this pandemic started really kickin-er’-down. I’ve beat Ken Jennings… I’ve planked the monkey… I’ve identified the correct animals… I at least want the chance to decide not to buy your 1,000 sticks of Big Red Gum for 14 pesos🙄

1 Like

The items aren’t actually available for purchase. Because people want the games, Woot is showing joke items.

4 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

Uninstall/reinstall fixed it for me.

3 Likes

I need this to remove those killer hornets from the pool this summer.

3 Likes

Hi all. If the game is crashing the app, please try uninstalling & reinstalling the app. You can also try clearing the app data. Something like this:

Go to the applications list. This might be under Applications or Apps & Notifications > See all apps
Select Woot
Click Storage & Cache
Clear storage
Open the app

2 Likes

6 Likes

Nothing for snake protection?

http://weebls-stuff.com/toons/badgers/

1 Like

Do the 6 baby badgers arrive separately?

1 Like

Clearing Cache/Data didn’t work for me: Android Pixel 3 XL running Android 10
Uninstall/reinstall did work though! :smiley:

Ok. Good to know. Thank you!

3 Likes

Back in the day, I was pretty much smoking pot all the time too.

6 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes