Digital Crap on the App

Not sure actually. We’re split between Dallas and Seattle. Our warehouse staff is very small. I think we’re near or just over 100 total. Maybe? Not positive. Don’t quote me on that.

2 Likes

I think Woot would be a blast to work at.

Except the rule of no bags of crap. Major deal breaker. :rofl:

8 Likes

Speaking of which, seems there should be a woot-off coming up soon. Next week? I hope?

4 Likes

6 Likes

1 Like

Tweet earlier:
tweet

EDIT ADDED LINK:

2 Likes

1 Like

I finally got past the threshold of 15 on the Monkey hop (I’m really bad at video games). I of course was thinking BOC since it is Saturday and all, but much to Woot’s amusement, no illusive BOC’S for me today. Major disappointment running thru me and it’s only 3 hours into this day. Boo-Woo, Boo-Woo.

1 Like

As it happens I wanted that sign (and got it) but I never noticed that even in “Easy Mode” the platform sinks with the monkey so if you do not move on fast enough, you still have a dead monkey.

No sleeping in the App Crap games! :w_worried:

2 Likes

I still can’t trigger easy mode on command. And either way, my personal best is 25 :joy:

1 Like

That’s better than my best standard mode attempt.

Wow! I got my App Crap around 12:30 am, and tracking shows the package was picked up at 3:05 am! There must be a new espresso machine in the warehouse because that is that fastest shipping I’ve ever seen from Woot!

2 Likes

Someone is insanely talented with clay.

1 Like

I need that monkey hop game installed on my phone for internet access. It’s the only one I can’t do when I’m so drunk I shouldn’t access the internet.

7 Likes

Ok please forgive my ignorance, but I didn’t even know their is an easy mode. Is that for all the games? Where do I find it? Any time my grandson is visiting I have him play for me. He did score a BOC the end of November on a Saturday morning. So I gave him first dibs on the contents. He already has a love, hate, then disappointment has sunk in.

1 Like

2 Likes

It’s just for the platform hop game! Just tap as soon as you land on the first platform with your initial jump. From that point on, each subsequent platform should fall to your spot, and you just have to do a tiny hop!

2 Likes

Thanks for the tip

1 Like

1 Like

I kind of want that and I don’t know why. I already have a poop-shaped power bank I never use. And I definitely don’t need one shaped like an avocado.

Need… to… resist…

Nope, I don’t need. I don’t, I don’t, I don’t.

Not gonna happen.

I am a grown up who does not need a power bank shaped like an avocado.

But I kind of do.

Dang it.

5 Likes