Digital Crap on the App

Then I’m not sure what to tell you. You have the option of finding out the prize without playing the game but you choose not to do so. And Woot isn’t going to run the prizes by you before they offer them, so there are always going to be things offered you won’t personally like, just like it is for everyone else.

I don’t see why you would have to remove the app. It has plenty of other functions that don’t involve the games. As for the pushes, go to the ‘account’ tab and then ‘notification settings’ to make sure the ones you want are checked.

Have a good night.

2 Likes

Do Too, two to, tue?

1 Like

I haven’t thought of that. :laughing:

That is why I would like to see the games during the week and offer a t-shirt as a prize. Got a nice Futurama shirt that way.

If the phone was a desk phone instead of a wall phone, I would have bought it.

3 Likes

Some people complain a LOT when shirts are offered, though I’m not sure why.

4 Likes

rage table flip GIF

1 Like

There’s a politics thread here:

WILL YOU STOP THAT!

2 Likes

Please keep political discussions to Everything But Woot. Thanks.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

1 Like

Because there is shirt.woot.com for all of your clothing needs… I’m always disappointed if it’s a shirt.

But it’s a slightly discounted shirt!

1 Like

You should have italicized “slightly” in your sentence… :grinning:

2 Likes

Apparently vacuums aren’t the only things that suck.

Pumps (such as for water) also suck, though they use the vacuum principal.

4 Likes

I almost bought the phone too. I love old tech and Dad worked for Ma Bell. Saw this in Oregon at a rest stop last year. :smile:

12 Likes

Almost bought? You are missing out! It’s a thing of beauty!

14 Likes

I love that. If I still had a land line, I might have considered it.

6 Likes

That’s some sweet phone right there!

2 Likes

Scrolled through the past little bit and was so confused. I’m thinking based on what I saw of Stefan’s rant, he must have stepped on an ant hill or in dog poop and some got stuck in the grooves of the shoe.

Now, I’m just trying to figure out if an old school telephone is the current digital prize.

Phone Call Vintage GIF by US National Archives

No, that was the other day. The current prize is a beanbag chair.

2 Likes