Digital Crap on the App

My Facebook profile pic is a photo of me with a Minion that looks like its finger is stuck up my nose.

Why, yes, I am a mature adult. Thanks for noticing.

7 Likes

Customer service refunded my money so no kitty kraken for me.

Baby Reaction GIF

3 Likes

All the people who get BOC every month or makes me sad as I have been trying since I started buying woot shirts years ago to get a BoC and never have let someone else have a chance :sob::sob:

2 Likes

I’ll send you a box of crap.

3 Likes

Haha sure can I send you one back

3 Likes

uhhh, actually, yes!

We’re doing this pass-along box. You get the box, take out what you want, put stuff back in, ship it to the next person.

Totally unsanctioned by Woot or AMZN, but legit.

Read up here: Stefan's Group W Bench of GWUFRBOG Love ***FINAL REVEAL***

3 Likes

Hilarious. So sorry u didnt get ur kitty

6 Likes

If you don’t already, pay attention to the game on the Woot mobile app on Saturdays (technically, a new game comes up at Midnight Central Time). They usually offer a bag of crap as the prize if you get the minimum score until they run out of crap. That means you have to do it pretty quickly after the game goes live, usually within the hour.

7 Likes

Thanks. Santa and I will persevere.

Somehow.

5 Likes

You practically just waltz in. I mean…1 hour compared to .25 minutes…

It’s very pleasant actually, but now that we’re talking about it.

There goes the neighborhood.

4 Likes

Oh thanks I guess I will be setting an alarm! I am so excited thank you thank you thank you!

3 Likes

So, to be clear, setting alarms for 12 midnight:

Summary

between Thursday and FRIDAY,
between Friday and SATURDAY, and
between Saturday and SUNDAY.

3 Likes

Oh! Fancy Forum stuff!

3 Likes

12 midnight central time…1am east coast :rage:

2 Likes

I love this. It might be my favorite yet.

We’ve only seen a few of the posters people received. I want to know what other posters people got.

8 Likes

You’ve been trying for years, but didn’t you ask only a week ago, what a BOC is? :thinking:

Keep trying, it just takes a bit of patience and perseverance… You’ll get one!

4 Likes

My Dearest @Wooter772326458 thank you for your assistance, but Flourlover has been assimilated into the fold. She appears to be happily bubbling up…

If you’ll take a minute or so…look up. Those tips are released under CC Commons.

3 Likes

Shhh, it’s the first rule of “Digital Crap on thr App.”

4 Likes

I will be keeping it and putting it up at Christmas if I can find a cheap frame for it. It really is cute as heck.

3 Likes

oops…

1 Like