Digital Crap on the App

Hmmm. Thought it was monkey hop.

If plank, just touch the screen.

¯\_ (ツ)_/¯

You touch the screen and hold it until the plank extends to the proper length. Then you stop touching the screen. THEN the monkey dies.

5 Likes

Yeah, but trying to control fate isn’t healthy.

2 Likes

Everything dies, be it by plank or parrot.

5 Likes

Warning: trying to avoid death can be fatal :ghost:

3 Likes

Woot blankets are the best.

And your puppy is soooooooo cute. I had a dream last night that I got a puppy like @peaceetc 's. But I can’t because my cats are mean.

3 Likes

Thank you; he’s a part time cat :grin:

That is my current favorite justification-for-not-making-the-bed blanket. I’m secretly grateful all the shirts designs aren’t available as blankets. I’d have the comfiest cardboard box abode on the block, but no mailing address.

3 Likes

I feel this as I look forward to snuggling my pikachu scream woot blanket later.

My murder kitty is mean, too, hence the nickname. She and my dog don’t exactly get along.

Also, best dream ever.

1 Like

Wow…played the puzzle on the app and won a Bag of Crap!

5 Likes
4 Likes

$20.19

5 Likes

I don’t think the reviews are for this item. They’re pretty mixed up, a lot look fake. Yeah it’s a NO for me.

2 Likes

But it’s so freaking cute! Good thing it’s the plank game.

3 Likes

I know! But that’s $21 I can spend on fuzzy socks and cat toys.

3 Likes

Old Navy had fuzzy socks for a dollar. A DOLLAR! And fuzzy texting gloves too! But I don’t have drawer space for 21 new pair of socks and gloves.

2 Likes

That’s why my socks are in the towel cabinet in my bathroom.

So far no one has asked me about that.

3 Likes

Huh. It was the correct ASIN/reviews last time. Not sure what happened.

Here it is. No reviews though:

https://www.amazon.com/Thumbs-Up-UK-Retro-Console/dp/B07PFQK7GF/

FWIW, I played with it for a while and it’s really stinking cute. The games are the crap you would expect, of course.

4 Likes

Ahh that helps a lot.

Instead of impressing us with a bazillion games that are the same, I wish they’d do 10 different ones with a decent interface, but still $20.

2 Likes

Godspeed @muggins; I cede ye and other more westerly situated Wooters this (and other future) nights of likely monkey jump. Resolutions of extended periods of exercise coupled with redoubled efforts of earlier risings have left me quite unable to fulfill my self-imposed Digital Crap reveal duties as the thief of sleep steals me…

“The breezes at dawn have secrets to tell you Don’t go back to sleep! You must ask for what you really want. Don’t go back to sleep! People are going back and forth across the doorsill where the two worlds touch, The door is round and open Don’t go back to sleep!” - Rumi

3 Likes