Digital Crap on the App

Godspeed @muggins; I cede ye and other more westerly situated Wooters this (and other future) nights of likely monkey jump. Resolutions of extended periods of exercise coupled with redoubled efforts of earlier risings have left me quite unable to fulfill my self-imposed Digital Crap reveal duties as the thief of sleep steals me…

“The breezes at dawn have secrets to tell you Don’t go back to sleep! You must ask for what you really want. Don’t go back to sleep! People are going back and forth across the doorsill where the two worlds touch, The door is round and open Don’t go back to sleep!” - Rumi

3 Likes

Boo, what use is hair chalk that isn’t permanent? :art:

6 Likes

halloween?

2 Likes

Party on Saturday and office ready on Monday?

3 Likes

Has the Ken Jennings’ Trivia game shown up on anyone’s app yet? Do I need to delete the app, smash my phone, burn the remnants, scatter the ashes in the Carrollton IHOP parking lot, order (from a computer since I’ve now got no phone) a refurb/s&d replacement, download the app, and offer as sacrifice seven jars of Woot Lip Crap to the alter of TT in order for it to show up? Or did @wajeremy and @Ajit31415 forget to App Narg it?

3 Likes

Midnight I think. The YouTube was a little early as it was supposed to go out today but the iOS crashy bug thing needed to be fixed first. That is out now so we should be good for tomorrow.

2 Likes

Thanks. i can appreciate that the work behind keeping things running is massive, yet unseen. Get some rest before the Woot-Off!

1 Like

Well I didn’t beat Ken Jennings, but I did unlock a new loser shirt!

3 Likes

7 Likes

Well played my finely feathered friend.

I would have preferred the shirt. Oh well. There’s always the next day of the monkey murder via plank game for a guaranteed defeat for me…

2 Likes

How was the Lip Crap bonfire?

2 Likes

The stuff burned like Wildfire

…but oddly smelled of freshly baked banana bread.

5 Likes

When is the woot-off happening?

Some day.

2 Likes

Which, sources tell me, ends in a “y”

4 Likes

6 Likes

LEGO of my blaster!

3 Likes

DID YOU SAY IOS CRASH BUG??? NO ONE BELIEVED ME BUT I WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG. TOLD YOU @ThunderThighs

1 Like

You sir, are a beacon of truth in a sea of skeptics.

2 Likes