Digital Crap on the App

He loves it. He often has to ride into the wind, and work is 30 miles away, he says it helps being lower.

3 Likes

I did better on this game than I ever have, monkey got to a point where he was just stuck jumping up and down, had to nudge him off the shelf. Poor guy was probably baffled why I was doing so well

8 Likes

I saw something like this not too long ago. But it was 2 side by side, almost looked like a twin stroller for adults, they had LED lights all over it and had a speaker playing 70s funk disco music. It was at night and it completely caught me off guard. For a moment I thought maybe I was back at Venice Beach. But nope. They were just doing it for funsies. The lights definitely stand out!

3 Likes

https://images.app.goo.gl/YULgVTmgpopBFFGTA

1 Like

1 Like

I took the chance and clicked on it…giphys of Dr. Evil :rofl:

4 Likes

Gelous much?

4 Likes

Right! This may be the high score for me in this game 33… probably commonplace to y’all, but not this chickie!

4 Likes

I seriously think my highest score is 3 so your score is incomprehensible to me.

4 Likes

Dang it. I thought I’d removed the post when it didn’t post correctly.

1 Like

I kinda thought the broken one was funny.

1 Like

5 Likes

I got 36 on June 8th! :smiley:

1 Like

How did I miss this one?! My lab sheds the equivalent of another dog in this heat

I received it yesterday and it works really really well!

1 Like

Tap below to EXPOse the deal!

6 Likes

WORDPLAY!

2 Likes

I know my frogs, but I’ll be honest… I haven’t a clue what this thing is.

2 Likes

I looked it up the last time it came up on here and I still don’t know what it is. It honestly looks like a #wootafterdark item.

Its a quick clip aid for (rock) climbers.

1 Like