Digital Crap on the App

This is a great post for #5000.

2 Likes

So we’re excluding the deleted posts?

(For reference - Yours is 5,040.)

I agree with the sentiment though.

2 Likes

Most of the deleted ones were probably made by @Froodyfrog, so… no, they don’t count. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I miss @qazxswe.

2 Likes

I totally forgot about these sticky little guys but the memory of them instantly returned after seeing them again. Now if you could just sell a glow in the dark Ghostbusters t-shirt then my childhood memories would be satisfied.

6 Likes

Sure, Ghostbusters shirts are cool and all but did you ever have one of these, uh, masterpieces for a Halloween costume?

I remember working very, very hard to find the Smurfette costume in a sea of Smurf ones at the store because I thought I had to be the (only) girl one from the show.

7 Likes

Unfortunately no. It’s a delightful horrific masterpiece. But umm, why does it look like you literally just pulled it out of your closet?

6 Likes

I keep trying to type but I keep laughing it’s difficult. It didn’t come out of my closet, unfortunately. I found it on Google Images from someone selling one on Etsy. This item is unavailable - Etsy

5 Likes

It bothers me that I went to Etsy to look at it. I think I need help.

4 Likes

It almost made me sad that it was sold out.

2 Likes

It makes me feel better that you need more help than I do.

2 Likes

I’m glad I could help by being… well, me.

3 Likes

6 Likes

I miss when digital crap on the app actually dropped Bags Of Crap :weary: :w_boc: :sob:

2 Likes

I know…they were showing up pretty regularly for awhile. Hope they make a return soon. I need another BOC in my life. :w_boc: :w_tongue:

1 Like

I remember those. They were hot and the masks had sharp edges. It was great!

2 Likes

Well that’s odd…

Update:

Going to the previous screen and then redeeming the prize again, now shows that it’s in stock.

3 Likes

How much is it?

5 Likes

Thank you. :+1:

1 Like