Digital Crap on the App

I put this in my shopping cart this AM, and it wasn’t sold out yet this evening, so I took that as A Sign. (No, not “No Parking” or “Tuppence a bag”).

1 Like

Nope, not sold out - still available now :woman_shrugging:t2:
Maybe you accidentally hit collect without scoring at least 20 pts?

I highly doubt it comes with the boxing gloves. The box shown is fairly flat looking, and they are not mentioned in the description or specs.
I imagine they are just there as set decoration.

1 Like

I’m still contemplating this purchase. Do I need to seek help! @sammydog01

1 Like

Ok, I’ll admit, I smirked at this…

5 Likes

I really like that.

Additional closer pics if your contemplating and on the ropes… i actually winked at this as well

3 Likes

Fun design! I get the likely logistics of why not, but this and the previous digital crap shirt, relaxing wave, would have been solid tanktops!

Ooops, my age is showing - I’m not getting the link between the syringe and 5G. Too many possible obscure interpretations. Anyone?

People associate the COVID-19 vaccine with 5G.

(Which is odd, since people blame COVID-19 on 5G to begin with. But that’s a never ending logic loop not for now.)

1 Like

There’s a ridiculous belief out there linking vaccines to 5G, such as there being a 5G microchip in the vaccine that can be used to track people, etc.

4 Likes

Thanks, that makes, umm, no sense, which explains my not extrapolating a logical link there. Kinda proving a meme “you can’t predict (or intuit) irrational (i.e., crazy)”… which might explain why there’s so much of it, it’s a survival thing, confusing predators/competitors - although also an incredible waste of reality and time…

1 Like

And most of us have a phone in our hand that tracks us…willingly.

3 Likes

If getting a shot was all it took to get 5G that would be pretty sweet.

5 Likes

Maybe a bigger cache of questions per day then :woman_shrugging: so they could be switched up :slight_smile:
I did actually get to replay it once, not sure how i got that glitch and it just added our scores together from the previous play but i couldn’t get the reward because it was “already claimed”.

Shhh! Conspiratorial thinking means the more obscure and obtuse the explanation, the MORE likely it is

REDACTED TRUTH HERE

1 Like

Question for any of you Woot shirt-collectors…

Is the color “Heather Blue” more like the first picture (left) or second (right), in real life (or is one the regular-fit shade and the other the fitted)?

So, it’s not quite as dark as the darker one as that’s a digital representation so the color is more vibrant. But it’s darker than the shirt photo which is shown lighter due to lighting. But closer to the darker one.

3 Likes

Thank you! :+1:t2:

I play monkey bash so that you don’t have to…

Unless you want this…

7 Likes

This again…I’m kinda thinking California Rasins next time!

1 Like