Digital Crap on the App

Yeah, I’m not a big fan of repeats on this channel.

Also, speaking of repeats, it’d be nice if monkey bash could be reprogrammed to randomize the level. Getting really tired of the first level, yet I’ve only seen levels five or six once.

5 Likes

Yes! I agree whole heartedly, it would be fun to have a random challenge. I suppose it would be a huge pain though.

1 Like

5 Likes

That’s a nice wick trimmer/clipper/cutter/scissor but I was really hoping for a wick snipper. Darn it!

2 Likes

Dagnabit! Clicked “add to cart” and went to some annoyingly low-contrast and fine-print questionnaire-I-didn’t-read, posing as a distracting excuse for an “under maintenance” page.

Timely and Appropriate, because In the box: was Trrribly wrong (me scottish comes out under such Trrribly stressful aggravation):
“(1) Shineyii for Airpod 2/1 Case Soft Silicone Protective Skin Keychain for Air Pods 1/2 Compatible with Airpods 2&1, Blue Bottle” (left over from yesterday).

But I WANTED a candle wick thinger, something inexpensive which would (unusually) actually be of good use, unlike most of this crap!!

I scheduled my evening to wake up for this?

2 Likes

Will I FIND this here if I dig in the right place?

Some people trim their wicks, but I have better success burning them instead.

I didn’t want the Wick thing er but saw the in the box desc and was like wahhh?

Thanks for catching that! Corrected the “in the box” description, it should now match the product - the wick thinger/trimmer/cutter/annihilator thing. Apologies for the confusion.

3 Likes

Yes, but is “That Thinger” listed anywhere here NOW? Hitting that “under construction (Woot! style)” page kicked me out of the “buy now” path, and I’m lobbying for a legitimately-due 2nd chance to BUY… gods-forbid you should accidentally set a Precedent, but…

Surprisingly upsetting expectations! Bozo showed up at my door ALREADY! I leisurely walked past, toward my front door, reached down to pick up the box, and almost did a header into the brick wall - it HAS to be the sand in the base (to make it bounce back up) but that sucker is HEAVY!

(Slap-stick is only funny if
it isn’t YOU doing it, unplanned)

3 Likes

2 Likes

This thing has an amazing number of 5 star reviews saying it is terrible and not to buy one. I wonder what the one star reviews say?

1 Like

Because my desk is often encumbered with leaves.

I wonder how well it can handle dust.

1 Like

So you’re saying I should definitely buy it?

1 Like

I bought the silly little leaf blower, but I was surprised by the $12 shipping cost that popped up before my prime kicked in. That’s probably gonna kill a lot of the little sales around here.

1 Like

Probably a disappointing waste of time AND money (look AROUND you, where ARE you?). AND it’s something I’ve been looking for. Although bright green is unexpected, since the “Features” blurb suggests “black and orange” - I’d give THAT a five-star “Loser!” review too.

HANDY BLOWER - World’s smallest blower is a miniature black and orange tool of the pros. It features an extra long USB cable and surprisingly strong air power for blowing dust off your keyboard at the office or dashboard in the car.

[I would have been torn by having to choose from the additional wealth of mini-tools, dangled before us here below - luckily Woot! REMOVED that choice and “saved me” from that pain - oddly un-Woot!-ish]

FINGERHELD VAC - Tiny white vacuum also boasts an extra long USB cable, reusable filter, includes two mini attachments and has excellent suction for effectively sucking up crumbs from a desktop or kitchen counter.

TINY KEYRING TOOL KIT - Mini handled red box contains the right tools for big little jobs. It contains measuring tape that goes to 3 feet and two itty bitty screwdrivers, and features a clip that attaches the box to your keys so you always have it handy.

Anyone routinely paying the $6.00 shipping charge here, w/o Prime membership, should probably have their head (and/or discretionary income) examined while rethinking their life choices and yeah, considering more temperate (and cheaper) climes…

(a “No-brainer” versus “clueless”
competition doesn’t end well)…

Would you rather:

1 Mini Lead Blower with USB charging cord $9.99

2 Endust for electronics multi-purpose duster 10oz cans $19.99?

Depends is you are looking for novelty or functionality :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

3 Likes