Digital Crap on the App

Yeah, sorry I’m slow tonight. Took longer to get through monkey bash than normal.

1 Like

Glad we got away from poly bags and especially poly zip ties just to have a poly drop mat…yah. way to keep the theme alive woot!

2 Likes

2 Likes

Not sure if my wife would use this.
Pretty sure - I - can’t/won’t…

I feel like they kind of missed the mark on where they placed Wonder Woman in relation to where that ring is attached.

3 Likes

Bunches o’improbable anatomy goin’ on there…

Let’s just say, I wouldn’t get away with much absent-mindedly fiddling with that kickstand.

Although, if I recall correctly, that “pull-tab” can rotate relative to the body (the body of the PHONE, okay?)…

1 Like

Basic office chair… Mat… BOC? Lol

At least it’s the Lynda Carter Wonder Woman…

I have no words.

6 Likes

What the heck is anti-fleece wool?

I really want this. So bad. It’s in my cart.

2 Likes

Just found one covered with chickens that I want more.

Still, anti-fleece wool?

1 Like

I THINK it keeps you from getting fleeced. Altho I think in the description it said something about it CAN’T absorb moisture, so maybe it will keep you as warm as little lambs?

1 Like

Specifications: BLANKET

1 Like

Well, this is disturbing, just had a “Woot!-after-dark” thought (not judgmental, but the Golden Girls!?) and need some brain cleaning materials…

[edited to remove the two-fisted-brushing teddy bear, which was creeping me out]

1 Like

I saw this wasn’t really into Golden Girls. Had this in my cart for the wife still, still in my cart. Dimensions 40x50 what are we all little people? Reminds me of the shoe deals I click on only to discover size 3.5-6.5.

1 Like

50 x 40?!?

What is this, a blanket for ANTS?!?!

2 Likes

Our maybe if your mother’s sister is really short, it’s a blanket for AUNTS. :rofl:

4 Likes

I loved the golden girls as a kid. We used to fight over who would play Rose.

But this much photoshop for a blanket? Nope. I’m out. I can’t take it any longer. If there’s not an actual picture of the item I’m not doing it. And yeah, it’s not Woot’s fault no actual pictures of this item exist.

2 Likes

Sold out? You guys are crazy and I love that.

3 Likes

I concur