Digital Crap on the App

No one wanted to post today’s cheesy crap-on-app?

6 Likes

Sorry! Sleep was more important apparently.

Cheese isn’t that healthy and I just use my other knives thx

It’s a large cheese knife. For large cheeses. When a small, reasonable block of cheese just won’t do.

Yeah there’s a meme for this.

3 Likes

can that be used as a poop knife?

1 Like

I got it at 12:15 and figured someone had already posted it.

@peaceetc - A cheese knife!!! :cheese:

1 Like

It’s the only way I ever get “likes” in my posts… I play monkey bash for the team, and complain that it’s always the same level one, EVERY SINGLE TIME!!!

Ahem, sorry about that. No bitterness here… (Woot! Please fix monkey bash to rotate levels!)

6 Likes

Space Adventure is amusing though, because there have been a few times I’ve achieved 500 points without even touching the screen. Go figure.

4 Likes

I did that on my first time playing it because I didn’t understand the controls.

3 Likes

The moment you’ve been waiting for… play whats that animal for a chance to buy one of these!

7 Likes

Cargo or not to cargo?

3 Likes

Nice. Making sure the junk in her trunk is safe.

1 Like

I would love to be in the room for the discussion on what to include in the promotional photos for this thing.

“How about 200 bottles of water?”
“Nobody drinks that much water. Do they? What about random groceries that make no sense for anyone to buy?”
“No no no. Cleaning products. Make it look like the car belongs to a maid service.”
“Guys, you’ve got it all wrong. People want to see it empty so they can visualize what they can put in there for themselves.”
Team leader: “ok, it’s settled. We do ALL of that.”

1 Like

The 1 star reviews are pretty brutal.
And even if it didn’t fall apart right out of the package, I would think this organizer would place items too far back to be easily accessible…? :thinking:

1 Like

Randomly throwing darts at forum subjects, since I can’t backtrack to those Birthday Cooler bags (w/cat facing cupcake?), from during the most recent celebrations? I am somewhat surprised to be impressed with that bag - I’ve found a one-gallon bottle of water, initially frozen-solid ice, will preserve a frozen core of ice in this not-so-thermally-thick bag for almost three days in an ambient average temperature of 85°…

2 Likes

This one?

2 Likes

Yes! Damned with faint praise in its listing, it was not expensive but eagerly anticipated - and “Jeff” (?) far exceeds MY expectations, doing significant damage to my psycho-gestalt of Woot! here…

2 Likes

Nobody around here leaves undamaged. lol

2 Likes

My favorites sometimes are my contrarian purchases…

2 Likes