Digital Crap on the App

If it comes directly from Amazon (I didn’t buy it so I’m not sure) then it’s Amazon’s fault, not Woot’s. But if they mark it so they don’t sell it again, that’s checking that checkbox.

1 Like

And it did but hey, we can shoulder the blame.

:sob:

4 Likes

It could have been worse. Amazon sells live bugs.

4 Likes

Those do taste better than the dead ones.

4 Likes

I bought a massager this morning and feel like I cheated by not clicking on 50 animals first.

4 Likes

Maybe it would help to click on @Froodyfrog’s avatar 50 times.

3 Likes

Now I need someone with a cow avatar.

Good luck. My avatar is part monkey, though, so I offer it up for you to virtually destroy.

How about @Wooter369146522?

My avatar has pumpkin spice. 'Tis the season.

You may want to clarify what massager you’re referring to. That whole statement just sounds wrong.

But but… show and tell is at 8.

Save it for HH. The mods have no control and you can sneak it in.

1 Like

Pfffftlbbbt. Fine. That’ll give me time to dust the China cabinet I guess.

Is that a euphemism? It sounds like it should be but I’m not hip to the kid’s lingo these days.

I have a friend who belongs to one of those adult pyramid schemes. It makes sense because she always wanted a China cabinet full of those fancy glass uh rocket ships.

That sounds lovely. Be sure to trademark our new slang before you tell her about it.

1 Like

Ok. How about this?

I don’t know what this is, but I’m sleepy. It might be educational. I’m only 3 minutes in.

Edit: Omg, someday I’m going to be this lady. I hope. Minus the whole kids thing.

I’m going to have tea parties with all my invisible friends and make cement mud pies with string. Then I’ll upload it to YouTube and profit my way to a cement mixer.

Edit: “It will get hard in 30 minutes. I’M TELLING YOU. IT WILL NOT WAIT ON YOU.”

Edit: Spoiler: Kody and his girlfriend have a baby girl and named her Charlotte Avery.

2 Likes

Poor Nana. She just wants to talk to somebody. Is this what the You Tube is these days… all the lonely Pawpaws and weird ASMR people?

1 Like

With the amount of money I’ve spent on this app, you should be fine. I have probably paid for enough to cover the pay for the volunteer mods.

2 Likes