Digital Crap on the App

So we “work” for free.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

1 Like

Harrison Ford Love GIF by Star Wars

1 Like

It’ll be us someday. Sitting in the yard putting pickle jars in socks full of cement.

I’m going to start saving pickle jars now.

My mom does save every glass jar. She finally gave them away to people who made salsa and stuff. Still have hundreds.

Fun fact, I have that habit too.

1 Like

Ok. How about Korean street food? If that doesn’t make you tingle Grandma still drives and there’s video proof.

2 Likes

That channel and Yummy Yummy (or something like that) are amazing.

1 Like

It’s so much fun to watch.

Every time I go over to her house, my grandma wants me to put these videos on. She loves the Yummy Boy ones and the Dancing Bacons ones (she likes to see how the lady reacts to eating the food).

1 Like

Oh. Dancing bacons is great too. I love the vending machines they go to.

I swear I can smell those onions cooking!

1 Like

And you all earn every penny! You should all get at least a 100% raise.

3 Likes

You’re too kind. I tried to demand my “payment” be to give TT her other shoe but that obviously never happened.

1 Like

So my thought, which means nothing since I have no connection to Woot!, is they could give the VM something like a t-shirt voucher. It’s small, doesn’t cost much, and is still a nice token you all would appreciate.

Make it happen @davejlives! If you won’t give TT her other shoe at least give the VM’s a new cat shirt.

1 Like

Withdrawal (Day 3)
Animated GIF

2 Likes

:tshirt:

2 Likes

I don’t think that shirt will fit me.

1 Like

I think I ordered a butterfly garden from Woot. Well, actually the enclosure came from Woot, and you had to order the caterpillars from the company using a code. Fun activity for the kids when they were little.

1 Like

10 Likes

4 Likes

This one’s funny to me

$16 for a mug that’s intentionally hard to hold

I have friends that love to climb and I would not give them this

4 Likes