Digital Crap on the App

Good luck. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I got the shirt offer, but I wasn’t eligible anyway. Also hoping for the chance next weekend!

3 Likes

I got one last time after much horse play, and removing and re-installing the app. Luckily I looked here to see that I wouldn’t have been eligible anyway. Best luck to those who won. Mine was way beyond the $10 value, and very interesting. But still stupid. As it should be.

3 Likes

In relation to this maybe @ThunderThighs could provide some adequate advice on such matters. Is there going to be a wootoff in the coming holiday festivities. Asking simply cause we’ll to be frank my bday is a brewing on the dual burner currently with only the small burner selected. However, near the end of this month both burners will be selected. So is there a chance for a special bday boc or will I just take my chances on a possible next week drop?

Guess they sold out. I should’ve tried last night. I am definitely eligible :joy:

1 Like

I can’t ever say when we might do anything special with BOCs ahead of sales because that changes it to a lottery.

As for DC, BOCs are there for a while anyway. :smiley:

6 Likes

So, nothing is in works yet for Halloween that’s hard to believe but okay.

3 Likes

12 ounces.

squeak

1 Like

Just what I need, another tumbler. Lol. I’m guessing that most of us that are involved enough with Woot! to play Digital Crap for prizes probably already have a fair collection. But then again, I don’t have this one.

4 Likes

I know no one asked but I hate the pinball game. I’ve gotten decent at every other one. I even enjoy the plank game now. Does anyone have tips for me or is it just a grind?

1 Like

If you are playing just to get enough points to win some Crap, know that for Pinball you only have to clear the first screen and another ten or so targets on the 2nd screen. The opening screen will say how many points are required to win, but that screen doesn’t always match to the current game…

2 Likes

I know that it’s just really hard to get there. I guess I need to practice. And there goes my afternoon.

I guess if I could figure out the plank game…

2 Likes

Oddly enough, that’s my favourite game.

3 Likes

You must be better at it than me.

2 Likes

Nah.

I have an odd attention span.

I usually get distracted in middle of the other games.

2 Likes

The only way I’ve found to “better my chances” (doesn’t FEEL like cheating, exactly, since it doesn’t always work) is to put a piece of paper on the screen and make tick-marks between the start point and the “perfect” point on the target landing point - then rotate that paper and put against where the next “bridge” goes up. Use the tick-mark to decide when to release-and-walk-across. You can do it fast, but too much work, usually…

1 Like

I have thought of doing that. When it was only need to get 10 plus I could do it easily after about 3 or 4 tries. But when you have to do at least 20 then I start getting nervous around 17 and then have to try another three or four tries.

1 Like

It will always be rough for those skinny landings at a distance. Sometimes there isn’t an easy solution other than practice and relaxation.

1 Like