Digital Crap on the App

I don’t mind the plank game and can get into a really good pace. I’m not a big fan of monkey hop (or whatever it is called). I’ve killed way too many monkeys playing that.

Pinball can actually be fun, but there is an amount of patience involved. By now I’m an expert at level 1 because I’ve played it so often.

2 Likes

I’ve always thought that if you actually finish the pinball game, there should be a 1:10 shot of getting a Biscuits Over Cocoa.

I don’t mind playing pinball either.

1 Like

Sad it is too soon to have another serving of bunches of cool-stuff.
Happened to find one at the end of my plank walk. slight_smile:
I had to leave it there.

2 Likes

The got rid of the really skinny landings. That made it so much easier.

Space adventure. I like space adventure.

8 Likes

I really hope this shows up in the description for this somewhere. If it does I may have to buy it…:

1 Like

YES I GOT CRAP! I’ve been practicing monkey head bash and scored 10 on the second try!

7 Likes

BOC alert!

I got some last weekend, so still in the painful but necessary 31 day limit. Still, two bags in two weeks is pretty good for weekend games.

3 Likes

I last got one 9/15. Must be Woot math.

3 Likes

Same… needed one or 2 more days… been rough seeing all these BOCs knowing I cant have one

5 Likes

Same hereimage|690x429

Thought for sure I’d be eligible today

Got crap. Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

4 Likes

(post deleted by author)

2 Likes

(post deleted by author)

1 Like

they volunteer for woot its different

2 Likes

Same :sob:

1 Like

My lack of paycheck says otherwise. I just played the game like everyone else. My last crap was on September 13 so I qualified this time around.

4 Likes

30 days in September, so 9/15 to 10/16 for 31 days. Eligible for another BoC tomorrow 10/17 Saturday after midnight. Diabolical scheduling AND it’s their rules. The odds are excruciatingly small for back-to-back Boc-to-BoC prizes, but we are being Trained to Persevere. Uh, yeah.

3 Likes

Settle down with those sound and logical arguments.

2 Likes